grub-devel

Re: [Suggestion] LILO-like direct menu item access && scripting

From: Serbinenko Vladimir
Subject: Re: [Suggestion] LILO-like direct menu item access && scripting
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 17:21:43 +0100

Yoshinori K. Okuji wrote:

On Monday 07 February 2005 15:43, Serbinenko Vladimir wrote:
private. The other problem is the mails: the patch is quite big and
is blocked somewhere (I sent it to grub-devel but haven't received).
If somebody is interested he can send me private e-email and I'll
send the patch in private

Please don't send it by e-mail here. Is it difficult for you to put the patch somewhere? If you have no public place yourself, you can use Savannah.

Here it is http://phcoder.narod.ru/bash.diff. I know that it's slow
hosting but I haven't received the confirmation e-mail from faster one yet