grub-devel

Re: Regression with grub-probefs

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: Regression with grub-probefs
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 21:18:26 +0200

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 01:57:41PM +0200, Yoshinori K. Okuji wrote:
> On Friday 22 September 2006 00:08, Robert Millan wrote:
> > Looks like grub-probefs is broken in current CVS:
>
> Thanks. I will take a look tomorrow.

Hi Okuji,

Any news on that?  In debian we have to maintain a patch that reverts this
commit, but this might have undesired effects.  We'd like to stay close to
upstream if possible.

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is address@hidden  Note: this address is only intended for
spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.