RE: no splashimage

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: no splashimage
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 19:44:23 -0500

Interesting thought. However James are you indeed aware that this is the
Grub2 list? And that such function for what is now grub-legacy were
typically installed by those distributions who felt it was a necessary
thing? Normally splash images are not supported by Grub-legacy as it was
originally released by us there.

Should you wish to pursue this interesting conundrum then I suggest you
bring it to the attention of those of us on the regular Bug-Grub list. And
of course please remember to note the name of your distribution. Given that
we'd be able to provide better assistance.
Gregg C Levine address@hidden
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi