grub-devel

Re: Google Summer of Code 2007

From: Brandon Sho
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code 2007
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:52:52 +0900

I agree wholeheartily with Jeroen's last paragraph below.

Some might even add that this should have been done sooner
.
As an observer I have not noticed any remarkable gain or needed
functionality added for quite some time.   Its been years and you
still don't have a production version..   And you should at least
attempt for the legacy features as a proof of stability and then later
you can add features as it matures.

Darel Henman