grub-devel

RE: binutils version?

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: binutils version?
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:02:10 -0400

Hello!
We do need to update the versions for our project. Ideally that should state
that the version you are seeing on the GRUB2 pages is the minimum version to
build it.

Do you see any problems regarding the LZO version, and more importantly as
to where it was placed? Or just with the binary utilities?
You would be surprised as to how many older systems of all sorts are still
running out here.
--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden
"The Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi