grub-devel

How to call a command from another one

From: adrian15
Subject: How to call a command from another one
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:57:11 +0200

Hi,

        I want to implement the pause command so that it is the same thing as
the echo command with all of its options and also that it stops.

        My first approach which I could not compile because I do not how to add
a new command to grub2 is the following one:

  char key;
  if (argc!=0)
    grub_cmd_echo(state,argc,args);
  key = grub_getkey ();

  return 0;

So my question is if it's an orthodox way of calling another command, if
I should call it in another way or if I should not call it in any way.

adrian15