grub-devel

Grub2 request

From: Amin Azez
Subject: Grub2 request
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 19:11:51 +0100

Grub allows "press any key to continue" on multiple consoles.
It would be nice if the text could be specified per-console.

I know some serial port based 2 line lcd screens that would want smaller text.

Different get-key drivers would be good, these lcd screens have to poll to read
keypresses.

They have 4 keys, up, down esc and enter; enough to navigate a grub menu.

If this sounds good, I'm willing to write the lcd specific code.

Sam