grub-devel

Re: Alternative booting method for grub2

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: Alternative booting method for grub2
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 13:27:43 +0200

Works wonders.  I'm using it with win32-loader [1] [2], and plans are that
this will make it to official Debian CDs/DVDs for the next major release.

I wonder if it can create a "grub.com" executable like the one grub4dos had,
so that it's possible to load GRUB directly on a Win9x without rebooting or
messing with MBR.

[1] http://packages.debian.org/sid/win32-loader
[2] http://goodbye-microsoft.com/