grub-devel

RE: spam in commit-grub

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: spam in commit-grub
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 23:19:20 -0500

Hello!
Who's the list-admin for commit-grub? I am thinking I can take that cover
for a few weeks and see what happens. And what about resetting the list so
that it requires a moderator to accept all posts, that way if something that
is really junk does materialize we can throw it out.
--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden