grub-devel

Exploring Grub Wifi/Bluetooth Bootup

From: gopi
Subject: Exploring Grub Wifi/Bluetooth Bootup
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 01:15:30 +0530

Hello Grub2!!

This is my very first post to the grub2-devel list. I look eagerly forward to participating.

We are a group of sophomores, and intend to explore the possibility of "Booting up from a Wifi / Bluetooth interface".
As of writing this email, we could not divulge deep enough into the technical details for the above implementations, primarily because we don't know much.

We have some basic questions,
a. Can be design bluetooth booting, on the lines of boot using ethernet?
b. What issues should we consider while designing, for bluetooth.

We intend to undertake this  experimental project and would be grateful on any kind of guidance.
Thanking in advance.

Regards,
Gopi