grub-devel

Google's Summer of Code 2008 application deadline extended

From: Vesa Jääskeläinen
Subject: Google's Summer of Code 2008 application deadline extended
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 20:21:24 +0300

Hi All,

If you are student and you were wondering should you participate in Google's Summer of Code... They have extended application deadline to April 7, 5:00 PM PDT / 00:00 UTC April 8, 2008. So there is plenty of time left and we still have a room for new applications :). So keep em coming :)

If you want to read more about the Google Summer of Code program please visit following site:

http://code.google.com/soc/2008/

GRUB 2 is located under GNU Project.

You can see our GSoC 2008 ideas page in:

http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/grub-soc.html

You are of course free to propose project that is not included in this list. You never know if it will end up as being selected.

You may also want to check out our Wiki at address:
http://grub.enbug.org/

Please read guidelines for application in that ideas page, GSoC guidelines and for GNU projects there are special guidelines described in following URL that should be followed:

http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/guidelines.html

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen