grub-devel

Re: menu loop (patch)

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: Re: menu loop (patch)
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 10:49:09 +0200

Hi,

On Jul/20/2008, address@hidden wrote:

> In every case I would prefer that home and end keys would go to always
> to start and to end of the list. Page up/down would rely a bit for
> wrapping setting so they can clamp to list edges if needed.

home-end keys (without wrapping) are handled in a patch that I sent
yesterday in this thread (20 Jul 2008 00:12:43 +0200). I think that
Home-End keys are fine and I hope that everybody agrees :-)

I will also play with PgUp and PgDown soon or later :-)

--
Carles Pina i Estany            GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
        http://pinux.info       Manresa - Barcelona