grub-devel

Re: ReleasePlanning page on wiki

From: Felix Zielcke
Subject: Re: ReleasePlanning page on wiki
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 12:00:29 +0200

From: "Yoshinori K. Okuji" <address@hidden>

I will find a way to keep it up-to-date.

Thanks, it's surely interesting what things are planned for the next release
and not just having that genereal todo list.
but it just doesn't look good if the last entry is more then a year ago :)

And thanks for doing something against these randompage/findpage spam pages on
wiki.
Totally forgot to tell somebody as I removed them.
Just saw that on the recentchanges history
MoinMoin >= 1.6 has text capchas but I don't know if that would help against this.