grub-devel

Re: menu loop (patch)

From: Vesa Jääskeläinen
Subject: Re: menu loop (patch)
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 10:15:29 +0300

Robert Millan wrote:
On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 09:21:47AM +0300, address@hidden wrote:
I also like no wrapping mode. But lets assume we have nice graphical menu with "cylinder" of menu entries that roll when you press key up/down.

Oh my god.  Tell me you're not planning to implement OpenGL in GRUB! ;-)

Well... OpenGL ES could be cool :)... but no... Cylinder effect with texts always facing to user is really easy to simulate to have 3D look.