grub-devel

RE: rename grub to grub-legacy ?

From: Felix Zielcke
Subject: RE: rename grub to grub-legacy ?
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 17:58:38 +0200

Right, there was already a topic about the SVN structure I totally forgot about:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2008-07/msg00248.html

> All the above notwithstanding, I'm still skeptical about the whole
> moving idea based on my experience with other projects.  Repositories
> are for developers and should be used in the way that minimizes
> troubles
> for developers rather than reduces the entry barrier for newbies.

I think grub-legacy is dead from developer POV or am I wrong?

But you're right if we change things then we should do this only once,
so I'm now not that sure what to do now.