grub-devel

Re: ld option --build-id=none

From: Manoel Rebelo Abranches
Subject: Re: ld option --build-id=none
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 18:30:22 -0200

Its not necessary when creating the .o object files, only when linking
then to create the final kern.elf.
That is done changing the variable  kernel_elf_LDFLAGS in
conf/powerpc-ieee1275.rmk.

but I dont know how to use the grub_cv_prog_ld_build_id_none variable in
aclocal.m4 to change kernelelf_LDFLAGS in the conf/powerpc-ieee1275.rm
file.

Thanks in advance for the help.

--
Best Regards,