Re: A _good_ and valid use for TPM

From: Jan Alsenz
Subject: Re: A _good_ and valid use for TPM
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 20:35:22 +0100

Vesa Jääskeläinen wrote:
> In case it will get some day in. I would propose that you make own MBR
> code like that gets compiled to own img file like tpmboot.img (512
> bytes). Then you can just provide img file for tool chain. You are
> probably throwing code away anyway from normal mbr boot code.
That should be possible I guess.

And I have multiple versions, using different TPM commands.
One of the versions keeps all the existing functionality!
I had to squeeze the existing code a bit though. It should still work as
expected, but I didn't have the time to test it yet. (If someone wants to
volunteer, I could send the code).