grub-devel

Re: LVM & RAID10

From: Wojciech Pyczak
Subject: Re: LVM & RAID10
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 20:29:44 +0200

FYI: I just tested latest revision (2154) and there is no error message
about "multiple metadata areas". I suppose it was fixed (probably "by
accident" ;) ) in on of latest patches ("Partitions can start at zero" ?
just wild guess).

Anyway I only tested grub-probe on my current system (with 2 disks
attached in LVM @ RAID5 configuration), tomorrow I'll try to move my
system to this array and see what happens (well, due to all that changes
lately I don't even know if this revision can boot anything).