grub-devel

Re: status grub2 port of grub-legasy map command

From: Javier Martín
Subject: Re: status grub2 port of grub-legasy map command
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 16:06:47 +0200

I think you should move this patch to a new thread, first because most
people in the list seem to no longer watch this one, and second because
it touches many files apart from drivemap itself. That said, I still
don't see the situation in which such an override would be used.

Oh, and I would rather see disk->dev->id == GRUB_DISK_DEVICE_BIOSDISK_ID
than a strcmp with a magic string literal.
--
-- Lazy, Oblivious, Recurrent Disaster -- Habbit