Are you going to Debconf9?

From: adrian15 adrian15
Subject: Are you going to Debconf9?
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 16:16:49 +0200

I am adrian15 from Super Grub Disk. I have been quite for a while.
I was asking myself if some of you are going to Debconf.

I won't mind meeting some of you and learning about grub2 (I am a bit
outdated) and maybe try to code some lines.

Or just meet someone like _x86, marco_g or nyu face to face.

Debian Conference is the annual Debian developers meeting, an event
filled with coding parties, discussions and workshops - all of them
highly technical in nature. It will be held in Cáceres, Extremadura,
Spain, from July 23 to 30, 2009.

Thank you.

Support free software. Donate to Super Grub Disk. Apoya el software
libre. Dona a Super Grub Disk.