grub-devel

Re: Solving the grub-pe2elf problem

From: Bean
Subject: Re: Solving the grub-pe2elf problem
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 01:27:41 +0800

Hi,

You could also check out my new object format at
http://github.com/bean123/grub, lib branch. It supports conversion of
pe/elf/mach-o object file to a grub specific format, so that you can
use native build tool in Linux/OSX/Windows, no need for linker and
converter. It also reduce compile time by half and generate module
file much smaller that the current format.