grub-devel

Re: My personal repository

From: Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: Re: My personal repository
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:31:07 +0100

Bean wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 5:20 AM, Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Bean wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have switched from git to bzr, the repository is moved from github
>>> to launchpad:
>>>
>>> https://launchpad.net/burg
>>>

>> Hello.Would you consider using bzr.sv.gnu.org rather than launchpad for
>> this? This would make collaboration easier. In fact I'm interested in
>> merging your changes that are usable into experimental
>>

> Hi,
>
> I choose launchpad as it supports to build ppa binary package. bzr can
> pull code from different domain so launchpad should be no different
> than savannah.

Could you then at least send me the notifications for features you think
are reasonably ok for experimental? Not having it on same repo makes it
more difficult for me to have an overview. I will be unavailable for
about a week starting from Thursday. Could you prepare a list of what I
should look at for the weekend of 7th November?

--
Regards
Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko