RE: Chain-booting PXE bootloaders

From: Turner, Ian
Subject: RE: Chain-booting PXE bootloaders
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:51:16 -0400

Here are a couple of use cases:

Other random proprietary software:

It seems like what this requires is to leave the UNDI & PXE drivers loaded,
then load the chain image and jump to it.

If this isn't supported as-is, no worries, just wanted to check if it was
expected to work. Let me know if you need more information on Windows. I am not
a Windows guy myself so can only go so deep.