Re: Example theme mentioned in manual

From: Matt Sturgeon
Subject: Re: Example theme mentioned in manual
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 03:39:38 +0000

Quick question though: How do I choose a theme?

I tried (In Ubuntu Natty 11.04 - GRUB 1.99) setting GRUB_THEME to the
theme.txt file (/boot/grub/themes/winter/theme.txt) of Colin Bennett's
originonal "Winter" theme, which didnt work - am I doing something
wrong there, is it Ubuntu or is the theme just outdated?

Thanks - oh and as far as licencing, just GPL it, or are other
licences more applicable for artwork?