grub-devel

Looking for a Grub frontend for end user

From: Kf Lee
Subject: Looking for a Grub frontend for end user
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 10:27:26 +0800

1)  I am trying to setup a PC with a version of grub front end installed in C drive - no wondow or linux. In other word Grub is in the central stage.

2) The user OS are all installed in the usb. When computer startup, the Grub take the control and check which usb has an OS in it that is bootable. In this way I can play with different OS having them installed in several usb.

3) In office, the staff carry their entire OS with him. Plug in and work at any computer, when job done, take him usb with him.  All security issue solved. If his OS got virus, he is the only one suffer from it.

4) Appreciate if someone can point a way to find such grub front end.  Perhap this grub would have to in a tiny embeded linux.