grub-devel

Re: Proposal for fixing bootinfoscript when grub v2.00 sits on the MBR

From: Andrey Borzenkov
Subject: Re: Proposal for fixing bootinfoscript when grub v2.00 sits on the MBR
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 19:41:05 +0400

В Sat, 15 Feb 2014 15:48:03 +0100
"Arbiel (gmx)" <address@hidden> пишет:

> Hi
>
> Apparently, you are in charge of maintaining bootinfoscript.
>
> It turns out that the script does not correctly discriminate grub2's
> versions 1.99 and 2.00.

Botinfoscript is unrelated to grub development.

You can find version with my fixes submitted upstream but never applied
at https://github.com/arvidjaar/bootinfoscript

It should correctly parse current master as well as offer some sugar on
top (like parsing embedded prefix or config). I may add listing of
modules as well.