grub-devel

Re: USB3.0 XHCI support on GRUB2

From: Gailu Singh
Subject: Re: USB3.0 XHCI support on GRUB2
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 22:52:28 +0530

git clone https://github.com/bjornfor/grub/
git checkout add-coreboot-xhci-driver-2nd-attempt-v2
./autogen.sh
./configure --with-platform=coreboot
make
------------------

BTW I changed the include directive in C files just to compile it and would like to update that I included xhci module in grub.elf but there is no sign of life on USB keyboard that is connected to USB3.0 on Intel Oxbohill CRB (Apollolake SOC).

Thanks.

On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 8:55 PM, Bjørn Forsman <address@hidden> wrote:
On 5 March 2017 at 16:11, Gailu Singh <address@hidden> wrote:
> Getting Build error related to include path. Looks like some Makefile
> problem
>
> bus/usb/xhci/usb/xhci.c:36:26: fatal error: arch/virtual.h: No such file or
> directory
>  #include <arch/virtual.h>

What are your build commands?

This worked for me in a Ubuntu 16.04 machine (64-bit):

git clone https://github.com/bjornfor/grub/
git checkout add-coreboot-xhci-driver-2nd-attempt-v2
./autogen.sh
./configure --prefix=$PWD/_install
make
make install