grub-devel

cbfsdisk not found

From: Gailu Singh
Subject: cbfsdisk not found
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 00:48:26 +0530

Hi Experts,

I am using grub2 with coreboot and configured with --with-platform=coreboot.

I am able to load grub2 from coreboot. However when I run ls command, I do not see cbfsdisk. ls only shows

(memdisk) (ahci0) (ahci0,msdos1) (ahci0,msdos2)

I have added file in the cbfs as follows and need to access it but when I try (cbfsdisk)/myfile I get error disk 'cbfsdisk' not found.

build/util/cbfstool/cbfstool build/coreboot.rom add -f myfile -n myfile -t raw

Any idea how to access myfile on cbfsdisk?

Thanks.