gtick-devel

Re: [Gtick-devel] gtick-0.2.2 released

From: jonf . gtick
Subject: Re: [Gtick-devel] gtick-0.2.2 released
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:52:49 +0100

On 2003-07-28 at 18:28+0200 Roland Stigge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the new version is available and should address all the
> open bugreports and explicit feature request.

Excellent. The rate is now correct when using
i810_audio. Just to be sure I rane xclock -update 1 with
gtick running at 60bpm in 2/4. As a result, I have a
computer more powerful than the one that served the entire
university when I was an undergraduate, together with a
£3000 hi-fi system simulating the effect of a grandfather
clock ;-)

> Contact me if there's something missing.

Bugette: gtick.spec in gtick-0.2.2.tar.gz has version set to
0.2.1. If I correct that to 0.2.2 it builds correctly on RH9

  Jón

--
Jón Fairbairn                                 address@hidden