gtick-devel

[Gtick-devel] New pt_BR.po and a patch for gtick.c

From: Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva
Subject: [Gtick-devel] New pt_BR.po and a patch for gtick.c
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:21:35 -0200

Hello.

I noticed that my translation for portuguese was in iso-8859-1, and now
I've corrected it.

My gtick.c patch is for don't try to initialize gtk if the --help or
--version options were supplied.

By the way, how is the development of gtick? I've tried to contact
Rolland with no answers I've found no cvs for gtick.

If the old developers don't have time for it, I'm disposed to grab this
project. Please contact me!

--
[]'s
marcot