gtick-devel

[Gtick-devel] Problem stopping Gtick

From: Randall Goodman
Subject: [Gtick-devel] Problem stopping Gtick
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:11:05 -0500

Once I hit the start button, I can't make any adjustments, or even stop it. Even after I close the application, it just keeps on ticking. I have to open system monitor and actually kill the process and start Gtick over again just to make an adjustment. I had the problem with the version I originally got from Synaptic. I thought when I upgraded, it would fix the problem, but now I have 0.4.2 and the problem still exists.
I have an old eMachine with 700 Mhz cpu, 10 G hard drive, about 194 Mb of ram, in case the information is helpful.

Thanks. Randall Goodman