Re: Question about your profiling patch...

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: Question about your profiling patch...
Date: 04 Apr 2001 19:47:01 -0500

Keisuke Nishida <address@hidden> writes:

> Hmm, this is mysterious.  It's not at a tail position, and I don't
> understand why putting a print statement changes the behavior.
> I don't have any idea of how to fix it right now, sorry.

If it helps, I wasn't claiming that putting in the print statement
changed the behavior -- I presume the profiler would still list its
number of calls at 0.  I just meant that by putting in the print
statement, I could see that it was in fact being called, even though
the profiler was saying that it wasn't.

Thanks