Re: guile-vm 0.3

From: Ariel Rios
Subject: Re: guile-vm 0.3
Date: 05 Apr 2001 21:50:55 -0400

On 05 Apr 2001 21:15:05 -0500, Rob Browning wrote:

> Let me know how that goes.  I've been wondering for a while if a
> scheme PDA might be feasible/interesting :>
Ah! Life has coincidences! I am working in a project at
my University called M-Tec (Mobile Tec) that tends to
bring palm pilot technology to th e campus comunity.
It would be great to be able to use guile...

> I played with lispme for a while, but the first-generation palm
> hardware I had was really flaky and fairly limited.

At this moment, lispme is my only choice (lisp choice that is
I do not want to do C, Java or python) is it good enough
to do simple apps?

ariel