1.6.0 release update.

From: Rob Browning
Subject: 1.6.0 release update.
Date: 03 May 2001 12:42:05 -0500

I'm currently porting SRFI-19 to Guile now that I've asked Will
Fitzgerald if he'd be willing to accomodate the copyright issues and
he's agreed (many thanks to Will).

Once I've finished that, if I've heard back from Olin wrt copyright
(has anyone heard from him lately?) and if he's willing to assign to
FSF or release the code into the public domain, I'll add my port of
SRFI-1 as well.

At that point, I'm going to proceed with the release in earnest.

Just FYI.