Re: ok, here's what i'll do

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: ok, here's what i'll do
Date: 09 May 2001 23:41:31 +0100

    Thomas> 1) Find the right tools to scan and parse the incoming
    Thomas> Python code.  There isn't a standard guile parser
    Thomas> generator, so I guess I'll have to find one.

Just in case it's helpful, there is the dfa/parser stuff written by
Tom Lord, which says that it implements `LR(0)' and `LR(1)' parsing.

There is a version of this in Guile CVS, under the directory
guile-rgx-ctax/lang, and there used to be another version in Andrew
Archibald's package guile-lang-allover.  I'm afraid I have no idea

- whether guile-lang-allover is still available

- which version is more recent

- how much either version may have bitrotted wrt current Guile core

- whether this provides anything that helps you.