Recent guile-user related reversion in boot-9.scm

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Recent guile-user related reversion in boot-9.scm
Date: 02 Jun 2001 17:39:54 -0500

Marius, I noticed you'd backed out a change to boot-9.scm.

  * boot-9.scm (top-repl): Revert part of the 2001-05-19 change.
  When defining the guile-user module, do not use any modules.  Add
  them to guile-user when `top-repl' is called.

and since my command line processing stuff was depending on being able
to add a ":use-modules (ice-9 script)" there, I wanted to check to see
what the proper way for me to handle that now would be.

(ice-9 script) exports a number of things

  (define-module (ice-9 script)
    :use-module (ice-9 rdelim)
    :export (use-emacs-interface
             guile-usage
             guile-main
             command-line
             load-user-init
             program-arguments
             set-program-arguments!))

some of which used to be provided by script.[hc].  Now the few
remaining script.[hc] functions just call the guile side (ice-9
script) exports, but for this to work, script.c has to have access to
these functions fairly early on in the boot process.

So what would be the preferred way to handle this?

BTW, I've made the minor changes to your parser that we needed and
merged it in to my code, updated --help, NEWS, and scripts.texi, so it
looks like I'm ready to commit.