Re: build problems

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: build problems
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 18:09:39 +0200

> From: "Dale P. Smith" <address@hidden>
> Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 08:31:50 -0400
>
> Dirk Herrmann wrote:
> >
> > I get a couple of errors with the recent CVS:
> >
> > > make
> > Making all in ice-9
> > make[1]: Entering directory
> > `/home/dirk/software/src/guile/development/ice-9'
> > cd . && guile -c '(load-from-path "ice-9/syncase") (define-module (ice-9
> > syncase)) (psyncomp)'
> > <unnamed port>:1:66: In expression (psyncomp):
> > <unnamed port>:1:66: Unbound variable: psyncomp
>
> I did a "touch ice-9/psyntax.pp" (or was it .ss?) to get it to build.
> Probably not The Right Thing.

After the recent autotools upgrades, I had to do even more to get it
build:

touch ice-9/psyntax.pp
rm libtool ltmain.sh missing mkinstalldirs config.sub config.guess

(the latter four files had to be deleted because they were symlinks to
/usr, while my new autotools went into /usr/local.)

Now it seems to compile, let's hope it does not break later...

Regards,
  'martin