Re: Making the libguile API explicit

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: Making the libguile API explicit
Date: 07 Jun 2001 01:47:14 +0200

Martin Grabmueller <address@hidden> writes:

> And what do you think about adding a macro for making windows
> compilation possible?  We could name it
>
>   GUILE_EXPORT
>
> or similar to make its function more obvious.

I wouldn't object if someone volunteers to add this macro to Guile and
to keep it consistent.

On the other hand, wouldn't the Right Thing(tm) be to port libtool to
windows and expect libtool to handle the export business?  Maybe it
has already been ported?  (I don't have the libtool sources handy
atm.)