Re: TODO

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: TODO
Date: 09 Jun 2001 18:40:47 +0200

thi <address@hidden> writes:

> write the following to TODO and try it like: "guile -s TODO".  what do
> you think?

Hmm, I don't know.  In any case, I think I would want the actual
entries and the code in different files.  Also, having things like
"Designing GOOPS C API" next to "remove scm_vector_set_length_x"
doesn't feel completely right.

I agree however that something should be done about our `distributed
workbook'.