Re: branching gripe

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: branching gripe
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:03:47 -0700

   From: Rob Browning <address@hidden>
   Date: 18 Jul 2001 10:48:46 -0500

   That said, are there specific issues that you think could be
   addressed?  And for the issues, what would be the non-branched
   alternate approach?  (Whatever we do, I do think we need to be
   careful to consider the various approaches in their totality so we
   don't end up playing "aggravating issue whack-a-mole".)

the only thing that bothers me is ChangeLog update, actually.  how do
teams experienced w/ branching handle that?

thi