Dealing with stale files in libltdl.

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Dealing with stale files in libltdl.
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 01:04:41 -0600

I just had a problem with libltdl/* because our autogen.sh just runs
--copy --force.  This doesn't cover the case where libtoolize drops
some files from the upstream.  They'll still be lying around and may
cause problems.  For example, configure.in as they switch to
configure.ac.

Can anyone see a problem with adding an "rm -r libltdl/*" just before
the libtoolize call in autogen.sh so that we avoid this problem in the
future?

Thanks

--
Rob Browning