Re: api differences between 1.4 and 1.6

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: api differences between 1.4 and 1.6
Date: 19 Feb 2002 20:13:02 +0000

    rlb>    What's the scope of this documentation, i.e. how does it differ from
    rlb>    a complete NEWS file -- just a summary?

    thi> exactly, summarization is the final art when everything else is done.
    thi> text-munging scripts, is all it is.

thi,

I will have time available on Friday.  If there's any part of this
that you can sensibly delegate to me, I'd be happy to help out then.