Re: gnome-guile broken with guile 1.5 (gg used guile-snarf).

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: gnome-guile broken with guile 1.5 (gg used guile-snarf).
Date: 14 Mar 2002 20:34:04 +0000

>>>>> "Thien-Thi" == Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

    Thien-Thi>    From: Neil Jerram <address@hidden>
    Thien-Thi>    Date: 08 Mar 2002 12:30:34 +0000

    Thien-Thi>    It wasn't me that wrote these, but they look useful and I've
no
    Thien-Thi>    objection to adapting them as you suggest.

    Thien-Thi> sorry for the mis-attribution.  i believe Greg Badros wrote
those docs.
    Thien-Thi> what are your plans for them, btw?  as soon as i check in the
updated
    Thien-Thi> tools.texi, i'd like to remove sources/snarf.texi to reduce
confusion.

In my view, it's fine to remove anything in `sources' as soon as we
are sure that it is no longer useful.  And I'd say that having
equivalent/updated material elsewhere would make the `sources' copy
unuseful.