Re: Bug Reports for 1.6 Release Candidates

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: Bug Reports for 1.6 Release Candidates
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:17:54 -0600

Evan Prodromou <address@hidden> writes:

> I'd recommend keeping the BUGS file for now, and maybe switching
> over to a more civilized bug-tracker after the 1.6 release.

Just wanted to make sure no one thought I was talking about short-term
changes here :> For 1.6, the BUGS and TODO files will do quite nicely.
I was just musing about things we might want to do later, and I don't
know that we'd ever do some of the fancier stuff.

I do think that we should probably use the TODO file to list the BUGS
that are release critical in the per-release section(s).  Ideally
looking at the TODO should give you a complete overview of what has to
be done.

Rob Browning
rlb,, and