Re: Handling BUGS.

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Handling BUGS.
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 00:32:11 -0800

   From: Marius Vollmer <address@hidden>
   Date: 24 Mar 2002 21:40:38 +0100

   I don't think bugs need numbers, just no-bugs-database should be

numbers are symbolic (see comp.lang.lisp thread on packaging).  they
have extra properties that are useful for ordering and concise to

   Yes, good point.  What about simply saying that the bug file itself
   has no "." in its name, and related files like test scripts do?

i suggest dot dirs in my other mail (using numbers, but i fancy
N.SHORT-DESC would be the righteous hybrid solution).