Re: More Bug Stuff

From: Evan Prodromou
Subject: Re: More Bug Stuff
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:31:49 -0600

    MV> What I have now put into workbook/bugs/README is this

OK, so, am I to take it that the work I've done on BUGS conversion and
rendering is no longer needed?

I'm just kind of wondering why I spent any time on this if someone
else was actually going to do it anyways. Is there not enough work on
Guile to go around? Or did I just take too long?

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou
address@hidden