Re: Guile and MS-Windows on Major Govt. Project...

From: Clinton Ebadi
Subject: Re: Guile and MS-Windows on Major Govt. Project...
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 21:13:58 -0400

On Monday 01 July 2002 19:09, Chris Bitmead wrote:
> For guile-gtk?

Oops, I thought you meant Guile itself. Guile-Gtk won't build or run with
Guile 1.5.x ... I made some patches for it to make it work with Guile 1.7 a
while back, but they don't work with 1.7 or 1.5 anymore :(. Guile-Gobject
suffers a problem with not running (I patched this but never sent anyone the
patch...) but even after I fixed the calling-the-wrong-function-infinite-loop
bug it still won't run:

guile> (use-modules (gnome gobject))
/usr/local/share/guile/gnome/gobject.scm:109:7: While evaluating arguments to
gtype-eq? in expression (gtype-eq? type gtype:gflags):
/usr/local/share/guile/gnome/gobject.scm:109:7: Unbound variable: gtype:gflags
ABORT: (unbound-variable)

None of the gtype: variables are being defined and I can't tell where they are
supposed to be defined (generated automatically? Explicitly defined
somewhere? Ack).

--
http://unknownlamer.org
                -- Aldous Huxley