Re: i know -- let's play bridge!

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: i know -- let's play bridge!
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 21:10:03 -0700 (PDT)

        > The coy routine

Just trying my best to skirt truth past the legal bondage in which
i am intwined -- and, no, you: that particular past employer who has
the greatest gag on me, this really isn't about you.  You are just a sad
and pathetic side effect of these problems, as far as i am concerned
and, honest to god, my entire experience with you isn't reflected in
these "cryptic" notes at all.

Please guile-devel....do well with your _GNU_ project.

-t

and, as a personal aside -- tb: i think i agree with you about QM and
god (to retract a stupid statement i made when we were undergrads) but
there's a lot more thinking and research to do.