Re: Infix syntax

From: Daniel Skarda
Subject: Re: Infix syntax
Date: 06 Oct 2002 10:05:43 +0200

> This looks nice!  If no one objects by mid tomorrow, I will add it to
> CVS.  Have you signed assignment and disclaimer papers that cover
> this?

  Thank you. In fact I am quite surprised that this patch went in so smoothly.

    - it introduces new syntax

    - once you use-module and activate-infix, infix syntax is active in all
      modules, not only in module where it was activated.

  I do not want to undermine my own patch - I am happy it is accepted, though I
was surprised there was no exhausting discussion (or flamewar :-) But maybe
when people start using infix module, it turns out that these doubts were not
real problem at all (just a result of too much coffee :)

0.