Re: srfi-1 delete-duplicates

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: srfi-1 delete-duplicates
Date: 27 Jul 2003 17:11:20 +0200

Kevin Ryde <address@hidden> writes:

> This is new delete-duplicates and delete-duplicates!, avoiding the
> non-tail-recursions of the current implementations.

Excellent!

While it certainly can't hurt to implement functions in C and I am
sure you know this already, I still want to point out that avoiding
non-tail-recursive behavior does of course not imply having to code
the thing in C.

So, when spotting a non-tail-recursive function that should be
tail-recursive, the easy thing would be to change the Scheme code.
One does not need to recode it completely in C.

Just something that I thought of.